Sunday 26 February 2012

My Wish List



***I do not own any of these photos***
***I have linked  some of the items down below, just click on the name and a new page will come up***



This will be my first Mac lipstick. I usually only wear make up when I'm going out with friends, but on a day to day basis I wear lipgloss. I have been looking for a dark-ish lip stick to add to my mini collection of make-up and I've found it!
PURCHASED! - BY FAR MY FAVOURITE COLOUR! SINCE THEN I HAVE PURCHASED TWO MORE COLOURS FROM MAC

I haven't actually got a classic, timeless black bag, and this is the ONE. This is a must-have. I usually go for browns when it comes to bags. But I want a black, sophisticated bag that I can wear with almost anything.
THIS BAG GOT WAY TO POPULAR FOR MY LIKING - SO I OPTED FOR THE BLACK BOWLER BAG WHICH I LOVE!

FufiFilm x550 er
It's not Cannon or a Nikon obviously but to be honest I do not see myself spending large amounts of money on ONE gadget that I will not use THAT MUCH. If I do get into photography then it would make sense but until then, I want a relatively cheap camera that produces high quality images. This has had loads of great reviews and it's about £150 - £200.
[look out for a review on this camera.=) ]


It's a bit on the pricy side, but I really do not want the one that I see most people with from H&M. I love how the lining contrasts with the rest of the coat. Next generally produces high quality clothes so I'm looking forward to adding this to my wardrobe. [Plus I need a coat to go to interviews with]


As mentioned before, I'm not really into applying make up, but I do think that having nice eyebrows can really do a lot for your face especially if you're not wearing make up. The Brow Finisher lays down the hairs in the way that you want.
DO NOT THINK I WILL BE GETTING THIS ANY MORE  - IT SEEMS RATHER UNNECESSARY 


So summer is coming and I'm looking forward to bringing out the maxi dresses and sunnies =)
I haven't actually got a maxi skirt and I'm in looooove with this... It's your typical sheer maxi skirt with a twist. It has slits on the sides and I already know how I'm going to wear this =)

If you have read my last post, you should be able to tell that I'm into hair care especially the science bit of it. It's a highly recommended book, and I cant wait to go get into it and reference it in future posts.
PURCHASED!

PURCHASED! It's a double sided mirror without the the lights! I bought it from eBay

I do not own foundation because I feel that there must be a way to achieve, smooth and glowing skin without the used make up. I'm still trying to figure out what skin type I am. I have heard a lot about this soap and cannot wait to try it out. I will post a review on this soap in the next few weeks =)

 I saw this bag in January retailing for exactly £10's more that it is now, you can imagine how happy I was to find that its cheaper now AND and can still get a student discount on it *yaaay*
PURCHASED!

Studded Loafers
I love my flats, but what usually happens is that I get used to one and then continue to use them until they are literally at breaking point lol. 
But things have changed and I am trying to build on my flats collection. Apparently I can find these in Topshop but I will have a look and update.
I GAVE UP ON THESE - TOPSHOP DISCONTINUED THEM IN THIS COLOUR


What do you like from the wish list??


Miss Naturally Natural
**********

5 comments:

  1. I've ordered the studded flats online and I can't wait to get them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The studded loafers are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know right!! =)

    Where did you order the studded flats from MissPlayground??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes i love this wishlist! I need those studded loafers!!

    -Kami from brokefashionista11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely need the studded loafers! They are so amazing!
    xx
    Dee-VineAnonyme

    ReplyDelete