Thursday 28 June 2012

Protective style #1 : Sew-In Weave

SOURCE
I stayed with this style for 6 weeks

This was my first ever weave and I must say, I quite enjoyed it! =)
I was inspired my fashion idol, Rihanna
<<<<< >>>>>






What was used:

  • Premium now (8 Inches)
  • Straighteners
  • IC Fantasia Hair polisher
  • Spray bottle with water and conditioner of your choice

Pro's and Cons

The Pros:

  • It was nice to have short hair for a while, straight hair at that
  • It was a new look and it was easy to maintain the weave

The Cons:

  • It might be because this was my first weave, but I had a lot of difficulty finding and removing the thread to the weave.
  • It was very difficult and time consuming to look after my hair underneath the weave. (washing, conditioning, moisturising, etc.. ) 

Will I ever do this style again?

As much as I loved the style, I do not think I will be doing another weave for some time to come. The next time I get a sew-in, I might opt for the a bob with a side fringe.



2 comments:

  1. wow the style looks so cute on you! Yeah she my idol too, madly in love with her hair!

    Naii

    xoxo

    blackcheribeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Naii!
    Her hair is always on point! Tried my best to mimic that style without shaving my hair =)

    ReplyDelete