Monday 2 July 2012

Versatile Blogger Award!






Hello ladies! This tag/award is actually well overdue so apologies! =)
Thank you Rebecca of A Window of Thoughts! Please check out her page!






Award Rules

  1. Nominate fellow bloggers
  2. Inform the bloggers of their nomination 
  3. Share 7 random things about yourself
  4. Thank the blogger that nominated you
  5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award to your blog post


7 Random things about me

  1. Hardly anyone knows that I blog 
  2. Even though I studied Accounting, I have a keen interest in media 
  3. Red is my favourite colour
  4. I did not have the best university experience, in fact I hated it =/
  5. I can be really socially awkward!
  6. I buckle under pressure
  7. I'm about 5'10! Finding trousers that are long enough or long sleeve tops that fit is-a-PROBLEM!  

I Nominate:


Bonie Afton of The Culture Pine 


1 comment:

  1. amazing awards :)
    your blog is cute!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete