Thursday 2 August 2012

Review: Giovanni Direct Leave-in Conditioner


SOURCE
So I finally got this delivered about two weeks ago and I really like it! I purchased this for £7.98 from British Curlies.  [Click on the 'SOURCE' underneath the picture to go directly to the website]

It claims to:

  • Restore strength, lustre and nourishment to abused hair 
  • Moisturises and builds body 
  • Detangles for easy comb-out, easy styling 




Ingredients:

Purified Water, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Nettle Extract, Thyme Extract, Maricaria Extract, Clary Leaf Extract, Lavender Extract, Coltsfoot Flower Extract, Yarrow Extract, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Cetyl Alcohol (plant derived), Vitamin E, Pro-Vitamin B5, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Grapefruit Seed, Natural Fragrance


My experience:Pros:

  • A little goes a long way this should last me about 2- 3 months 
  • It gives the hair a lot of slip; it's great for detangling 
  • It mixes well with other products, such as butters and gels as opposed to the Cantu Shea Butter Repair cream that used to be my staple.
  • It is an all natural product

Cons:

  • I do not like the bottle it comes in. As i had mentioned earlier a little goes a long way and I have found too much product comes out at once.
Solving this problem was easy, I poured the product into the Hello Hydration Intense mask that I have just finished. Now I can get as little or as much product as I need. [as shown on the right]


The Verdict 

All in all, I am happy with this conditioner as it is organic and really moisturising. I do not think that this product has that much hold on my hair, so I am on the look out for a leave-in that can also double up as a styling cream (if that is even possible).

What are your experiences with Giovanni Leave-in Conditioner?

Miss Naturally Natural
**********








2 comments:

  1. Lovely blog!
    I followed on GFC/BlogLovin, follow back ?
    :)
    http://www.ashleythefashionguru.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete