Friday 10 August 2012

Natural Hair Products In The U.K

SOURCE
Hello Ladies!!

Just a quick one! I know not all of the readers are from the UK but I thought it would be useful for UK ladies to know that Holland & Barrett stock up on organic hair care! I suppose it is the equivalent to 'Whole Foods' in the US. This is good news for me because I want to cut down on the products that I have to get shipped; I would rather be able to pop into a high street store and stock up instantly!

Today I was able to purchase organic extra virgin coconut oil and, to my surprise, I got the Giovanni 50:50 Balanced Shampoo. They do all sorts of organic, SLS free shampoos, conditioners, body lotion, body wash etc..

I may be the last to find out about the hair care section in Holland & Barrett, but hey, I'm sure it will help someone out there!


Miss Naturally Natural
**********

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow I have never thought to look for hair care products in holland and barrett - now I think of it - its so silly that I haven't. Of course all their products are natural!

    Thanks a million

    Naii xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! No worries!
      Believe me I was genuinely shocked when I came across it lol =)!

      Delete
  2. I hope I can purchase it!
    your hair is cute :D

    CHECK SOME DIY!
    http://styleonmel.blogspot.com/2012/09/blues-and-infinite-avenue.html#more

    ReplyDelete