Sunday 30 December 2012

So.......

Hello ladies!

So I've been away for a while and I apologise! If i'm honest, I lost the passion for blogging and reading other blogs plus I have been spending a lot of time trying get my life together.

In that time, I found God. I come from a Christian background but I have never really felt any spiritual connection until now. I'm not here to preach per se, but I do want to let people in on some of the things I have learnt this past month and in the future, in the hopes that I will reach out at least one person.

I will change the direction of my blog slightly too. While I will still update you all on my natural hair journey, products and styles, I will also share other things that are of interest to me. I will right blogs about social issues, religious issues, financial issues, photoraphy, art, music, fashion; anything and everything basically.

I want to have a post up EVERY SUNDAY, I have quite a few blog ideas lined up so I hope you like them!

Anyway, Happy Sunday to you all and God Bless!

Miss Naturally Natural
**********

PS. I got a new camera! Yaaaaay *throws confetti* ! So look forward to some better quality pictures in the following posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment